Things are definitely advancing ahead here at the Harlem School of Urban Music (check out the new logo!), now already in our second year!
We have doubled our student body and have also been able to add more faculty to the lineup. The school offers a unified curriculum of music theory, piano, production & recording arts, and applied lessons in an urban setting that is the first of its kind in the US.
Students are now undergoing the following curriculum:
- Piano and Music Theory (Core Curriculum) - Jarrett Cherner, Instructor
- Music Production & Digital Audio Workstations (Core Curriculum) - Doug Beavers, Instructor
- Recording and Assistant Engineering Techniques - Victor "Tovi" Rodriguez, Instructor
- Applied Lessons: Vocal Technique - Shaynee Rainbolt, Instructor
- Applied Lessons: Intermediate Piano - Jarrett Cherner, Instructor